VEO’s areas of expertise – finding electrification and automation solutions for power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization – are perfectly suited for working towards a more sustainable tomorrow. We work together, count on each other and share our know-how as a team. This gives us the courage to develop new insights and create the best solutions for our customers’ success. As an innovative project house with a high level of expertise, we succeed together with our customers.
VEO’s headquarters and factory are located in Vaasa, Finland. The company with its subsidiaries employ 450 persons in Finland, Sweden, Norway and the UK. www.veo.fi
We are now looking for an experienced
DIRECTOR, Power Generation Business Unit
to own the Power Generation Business Unit and to develop the business and business operations.
As a Director, you will ensure that the Business Unit meets and exceeds strategical and operational goals.
As a VEO Management team member you will be planning Business Units strategy to meet VEO’s shared strategical goals, action plans and budgeting. You have total responsibility for Business Units functions such as resourcing, sales, projects, site management, engineering and development and also P&L responsibility. Now we have approx. 100 employees working in the Power Generation Business Unit.
You lead your team and external partners according to VEO’s principles and management system and work closely with other VEO business leads and support functions to strongly contribute on VEO’s operational performance and excellence. You will set targets and enable your unit and VEO to achieve their goals.
You will ideally be based in Vaasa and you will report to VEO’s CEO.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical field considered as an advantage
- Demonstrated success (min 5 years) in account management and international B2B sales of technical products
- “Hands-on” approach and proven track record in developing business
- Turn-around experience of management including improving the company’s profitability, wanting to develop processes, people and operating methods
- Strong managerial skills and cultural awareness and ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills, including experience in managing contract negotiations with major international corporates
- Excellent command of Finnish and English, Swedish seen as a strong advantage
- Experience in the area of the Business Unit
- Willingness to travel when the pandemic is over
VEO offers You:
- Independent and P&L responsible task
- As a Member of the Management Team you are involved in the development and management of the entire VEO Group. You are also a member of the VEO Core Management Team
- A competitive salary
- Professional growth and encourage you to build your expertise, network and career
Do you want to be part of our mission “At VEO, we work every day to create safe and sustainable energy solutions and to make the world a better place to live”?
For further information, please be in direct contact with Executive Headhunter Jari Luoma +358 500 666 867 email@example.com
Please leave your application and CV as soon as possible but not later than 9.5.2021. We will start interviews immediately.