Hycamite TCD Technologies Oy is a team of professionals working to decarbonize industry using novel technology. Join Hycamite in saving the climate!
Hycamite seeks talented and motivated individuals who share our vision of a cleaner future. Join us in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and producing raw materials sustainably.
We decarbonise industry by producing clean hydrogen and solid carbon by splitting methane. For this, we break down the methane from natural gas, biogas or industrial side streams using heat and our proprietary zero-emission technology.
By working at Hycamite, you will be part of a team passionate about solving one of the biggest challenges of our time: climate change. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, share your ideas and grow professionally. You will also enjoy a positive work culture that values your well-being and satisfaction. Our employees rate their job satisfaction at 90 out of 100, which shows how much they love working at Hycamite.
If you want to make a difference for the planet and your future, join us at Hycamite! Read more about Hycamite here www.hycamite.com
Now we are looking for
to lead the Accountability and Regulation Team. Your location is Kokkola, remote work is possible part of the time. In the position you will report to VP, Business Development, Financing.
Your team, the ”Accountability and Regulation” will be part of the wider business development team. For developing the company’s business, knowledge of environmental permits, local regulations, and, for example, carbon footprint verification is essential. For these reasons, the Environmental Manager’s work is part of the business development activities, and the company’s board also actively monitors the work results. The carbon footprint of the company’s products is essential to the sales, and the Environmental Manager also actively participates in developing various customer projects in Finland and the target markets.
- Responsible for strategy in relation to permit issues, environmental studies and management systems (quality systems and environmental systems) in accordance with legislation and company strategy and values
- Manage all environmental permit matters with responsibility for permit applications and procurement of separate studies, such as nature survey, environmental impact assessment, noise survey, noise measurement, noise modelling, dust clearance or other similar separate study to carry the project forward
- Managers and is responsible for conducting environmental monitoring and preparing environmental reports such as monitoring reports, noise surveys, dust surveys, carbon footprint, noise declaration and similar environmental reports
- Public authorities and stakeholder cooperation
- Responsible for the permitting process of the CSF facility and creates processes to allow similar plants to be licensed and built in the target market.
- Participates in analysing and influencing the regulation of clean hydrogen and solid carbon in Finland and abroad.
- Master’s degree in environmental science or relevant field
- Several years of work experience in the industrial environment
- Good command of both spoken and written Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
What we offer
Hycamite offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, and diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Call us learn more about the position: Executive Headhunter Jari Luoma, 0500 666 867, email@example.com
Please leave your APPLICATION with the salary request and CV as soon as possible or not later than 3.10.2023 via the link below. We will start interviews immediately.