Are you more interested in developing new innovations than artificial respiration of old inventions? Do you want to develop a renewable packaging material in a fast-growing company? If you got excited, please keep reading!
Our Customers R&D team is looking for
TWO PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS/ENGINEERS/CHEMISTS
who are real team players with a brisk attitude.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- You are responsible for the planning, executing, and reporting of product development projects including test runs in a laboratory, on a pilot machine, and at our partners’ premises.
- You will collaborate with our partners to develop new and existing products
- You will plan, prepare, implement, and report development projects and test runs in the laboratory, on a pilot machine, and at our partners’ premises.
- You will do product development extensively. You are responsible for designing technical feature combinations in collaboration with the product managers and defining the performance of the production process and its verification.
- At least five years’ experience in research and development of the paper, board, or nonwoven products
- Knowledge of coating and processing technologies
- You are familiar with control quality planning and the application of statistical methods
- You have experience in the application of surface and colloid chemistry in the process industry
- You have been working in design and/or production positions in the process industry
- You can work effectively in a team environment; collaborate with peers and colleagues; as well as be capable of effectively working independently
- You have a positive can-do attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Customer company was founded in 2015 to replace oil-based plastics with a new renewable, recyclable and reusable material. It answers the multi-billion requirement of global brand owners for sustainable packaging materials. Company currently employs 25 people and is based in Espoo, Finland, and has an experienced global sales network.
We are very proud of our company culture. The hierarchy is low, and the decision-making is fast. We respect openness, the atmosphere is encouraging, inspiring and you have close to 30 team players to support you in your work.
Submit your CV and short application with salary requests immediately, or no later than April 29, 2022. The CV should show what you have achieved in different positions. We will start interviews immediately.